Friday, July 10, 2009

Güten tag Vienna

There is something magical about Europe in the summer time. The open squares, grand architecture, museums and sipping wine at open cafes - it's a bit dreamy. We're taking full advantage of our geographical location + going on some adventures. Austria is the first stop, I was here many years ago and was very eager to return.

In addition to the deep history, I have to be honest the other major plus (and potential danger) is the foooood! I'm a girl who carefully plots the next meal - I live to eat. Being a super-duper foodie , this is a tempting place to be....they have cafes dedicated to selling just perfect little sacher torts and mozartkugeln everywhere you turn. I've also been having my fill of the grand Austrian schnitzel!! I think I just gained weight writing this....


No comments: