Thursday, June 11, 2009

Letterpress Heaven

So my good friend + insane designer - Ness sent some photos over my way of a wedding invitation we worked on together. After oodles of hard work - I was ├╝ber excited to see the final product!

The main invite was a letterpress poster (approx. 8x19") white ink on navy paper that folded down into a custom letter pressed self-folding envelope. It had custom designed patterns + type throughout. I wish I could letterpress the world!






many thanks to the wonderful crankypressman
-----------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Really beautiful!!

God bless-
Amanda

Research Writer said...

this kind of blog always useful for blog readers, it helps people during research. your post is one of the same for blog readers.

Thesis Papers Writing

Elizabeth Rasmussen said...

This is beyond amazing!

xoxo

http://colorfullyliving.blogspot.com/