Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pancake-less in Paris

Well the Sunday hunt for freshly cooked pancakes is serious work. For the late-risers the few precious locations that dish out this American delicacy are overtaken by long lines, which when combined with the freezing temperatures results in a breakfast white flag...

So we opted for falafel, yummy, but definitely not a pancake. I'm so sentimental for breakfast, it's my favorite meal of the day, the thought of skipping straight to lunch always upsets me just a bit. But today I took one for the team (aka my husband who loves lunch-time). This fight is not over though - I'm setting my alarm at an absurd hour next Sunday - I'll let you know how it works.

In the meantime if your looking for the best breakfast in Paris - here's my picks:

The Kitchen
fresh, delicious berry-filled pancakes
Breakfast in America good ol' steady breakfast
Le Loir dans La Theiere quintessential parisian brunch
Cafe Charlot yummy fixed brunch with lovely atmosphere




breakfast @ the kitchen

No comments: