Sunday, October 18, 2009

To flea or not to flea.....

Sundays are sacred. The day usually begins by burrowing into the sheets for as long as possible, followed by slumping out of bed at the last possible moment + sitting down for a proper breakfast. No rushing to classes, no worries about clients e-mailing, no nothing.

The best thing about the Sunday's here in Paris - is that they are all of the above, plus the open-air markets! This might be one of my favorite parts of my new Parisian life...and besides the regular fare from the boulangerie or patisserie, the flea markets are open for the picking.

This morning, I took a stroll with my buddy Chase through the Sunday flea market in the south of the city. I felt like I was walking through a treasure chest, such beautiful interesting objects everywhere I turned...





No comments: